Sunday, July 8, 2007

Update.

Hi Everybody! Quick update... My internet at the new house doesn't get hooked up til the 18th and this is the last time I'm logging on at the old house...so I will see you all in a few weeks... I just got back from Philly on Friday...I attended the National Education Assoication Representative Assembly last week...Philadelphia on the 4th of July is an incredible place! Oooohhh and a minor brush with fame... I got to shake Barack Obama's hand...and Richard Dreyfus as well as just about every democratic presidential candidate spoke to the delegation (+ one republican)... I had a great time! I have lots of pictures - I'll put them on when I get the internet hooked up (though I may make a trip to Panera at some point before then). In knitting news...I was so busy that all I knit was half a sock during the trip :( - and those of you who will be flying any time in the near future...they were very nice about letting me carry wooden dpns in my carry-on (I had to have my bag searched on the way back to NH and they didn't even bat an eyelash...not even one). The caravan is headed out so I have to go...but I'll be back soon :) - jj.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time in Philly!

Good luck with your move :) We'll see you in a few weeks!