Wednesday, August 27, 2008

cordial cherries. 0 calories. squishy yarn. oh, and changing your mind.

I have two sleeves and more than half a back to knit. It is August 27th. I need to finish this by September 14th. Can it be done? One can only hope!


BTW - I am Thoroughly enjoying this knit! The yarn is fantastic! The color is fantastic! The seed stitch, well, the seed stitch is a bit boring...but when combined with a good magazine...the seed stitch can, and will, be tolerated. I can't wait to post the final pic!

PS - yes. you're right. i said stockinette was going to be the name of the game for this sweater. i changed my mind a little bit :).

wonderful = cordial cherries. 0 calories. squishy yarn. oh, and changing your mind. - jj

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have asked me and I would have given you MY oatmeal knit sweater- we each had one!!!!
love,
your sister

Anonymous said...

Do you still have yours Beth? I loved those sweaters. You were both so adorable!!!!!

Love, your Mom

Anonymous said...

We would love to hear how your trip is going...