Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hi!
I don't like to post without pictures...as the pictures are my favorite part of blogs...but it has been almost two weeks since I last posted! Since then, I have been up to northern NH for a 4 day teacher conference (which was fantastic, btw) and I am almost done with the French Market Bag from Knitty. I have also found the "I thought I had lost you" Monkey socks that I had started about a month back (also a fabulous Knitty pattern). I haven't worked on them as I have been working and cleaning and working and cleaning and...well you get the idea :) . I don't have to work tomorrow, and even though there is much cleaning in order, I intend to post with pictures so, .... until then ... have a great night!

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

It's funny, everyone is apologizing for lack of blogging lately. I think there is a nesting thing going on. Lots of people cleaning their house and getting organized. Must be the sudden cooler weather we're having. Can't believe the temp change this week!